Home > Call for Content
ASCEND supports an interdisciplinary community of aerospace professionals, students, and enthusiasts around the world who are accelerating humanity’s progress toward our off-world future.
The 30 July–1 August 2024 event will feature presentations and sessions from a cross section of accomplished engineers, scientists, and thought leaders from throughout government, industry, and academia. The 2024 ASCEND Call for Content is designed at a higher level to promote greater diversity and freedom of important content to be offered.
Session and Paper Topics
- Space Traffic Management/Coordination
- Expanding and Evolving the Space Economy
- Space Exploration and Infrastructure: Exploring, Living, and Working in Space
- Space Security and Protection
- Space and Sustainability
- Space and Society, Education, and Workforce