Space Warfighting Domain and Evolution of Future Architectures
Track: National Security Space
Time: 1300-1355 ET
With the evolution of launch capabilities, processing capacity, and sensors, the door has opened to a variety of new architectures in the space domain. In some respects, the traditional view defining space as “GEO vs. NGSO solutions to support terrestrial missions” is no longer relevant in the national security domain as we look toward the intersection of terrestrial and space capabilities, as we grow the focus to include orbits like cis-lunar, and as we’re increasingly interested in what’s happening in the dynamics among adversaries, commercial entities, and allies on-orbit. What is the architecture for the Space Warfighting Domain? What is the trade-space? What is the role of PLEO? Legacy systems? New entrants and Commercial?
- The Honorable Marty Faga, Former Director, National Reconnaissance Office
- Don Brown, General Manager, Government Services, Telesat
- Michael Dickey, Director, Enterprise Strategy and Architectures Office and Chief Architect, U.S. Space Force
- Derek Tournear, Director, Space Development Agency
- Peter Wegner, Chief Technology Officer, Black Sky
Session sponsored by:
Stay in orbit
Like all launches, we’re moving fast, and we want to take you along for the ride. Be the first to know about program updates, new speakers, promotions, and more.