Track: 21st Century Workforce
Time: 13:00-14:00 ET
The rapid increase in the use of space for civil, commercial, and national security applications has precipitated an increase in demand for legal professionals specialized in space law that will only continue to grow. This session will feature leaders from the space law academic community discussing how educational institutions are preparing lawyers for the space industry of tomorrow, as well as leaders from the space industry legal community offering a forecast of their future needs.
- Moderator: Michelle Hanlon, Co-Director, Center for Air and Space Law, University of Mississippi School of Law
- Andrea Harrington, Department Chair of the Department of Spacepower and Director of the Schriever Space Scholars concentration, USAF Air Command and Staff College
- Elsbeth Magilton, Executive Director, Technology, Security, and Space Law Initiatives, University of Nebraska College of Law
- Jessica Noble, General Counsel, Nanoracks
- Alicia Woodley, Chief Counsel and Director of Internal Corporate Operations, Axiom Space
Stay in orbit
Like all launches, we’re moving fast, and we want to take you along for the ride. Be the first to know about program updates, new speakers, promotions, and more.