A View from the Warfighter
Track: National Security Space
Time: 1030-1125 ET
To start a discussion of the value of space in the national security arena, we need to understand first the needs of the warfighter relative to the threats they encounter. Space support to regional COCOMs, USSTRATCOM, and even USSOCOM can’t be overstated, so we look to explore where their needs are, where the space enterprise is delivering on its promise to them, and where they see future gaps.
- Kay Sears, Vice President and General Manager, Military Space, Lockheed Martin Space
- CDR Greg Arnold, USN, Naval Space Coordination Officer, U.S. Pacific Fleet
- COL Eric Little, USA, Deputy Commander for Operations, U.S. Army Space and Missile Defense Command
- Col Christopher Putman, USAF, Chief, Current Operations, U.S. Space Force
- Col Jason Roberson, USAF, Director of Space Forces, U.S. Air Force Special Operations Command
Session sponsored by:
Stay in orbit
Like all launches, we’re moving fast, and we want to take you along for the ride. Be the first to know about program updates, new speakers, promotions, and more.