On 29 May 2020, an ethicist, an astronaut, an engineer, and a business leader convened for a spirited discussion about the return to human spaceflight and how close we are to building a sustainable civilization beyond Earth. This session covers:
- How to cope with inherent human challenges – both physiological and psychological – to living and working off-Earth.
- Technical and design solutions needed to expand off of planet Earth to other worlds.
- Our ethical responsibility as this journey unfolds, and how we ensure we meet it.
You’re Invited to a New Online Series
This panel discussion is part of a new series of online events powered by ASCEND. In future sessions like this, ASCEND will give you the chance to:
- See the impact of new research across government, civil, and commercial
- Hear how domestic and foreign policies are affecting the space economy
- Build new partnerships that can help you achieve your business goals
Sign up to learn more >
More About the 29 May Discussion
Thank you to our 700+ registrants for joining the ASCEND community to hear from this esteemed panel.