ASCEND will have its share of astronauts and astrophysicists, but it will also feature entrepreneurs and visionaries from fields not traditionally associated with outer space. Fields that will be essential components in making humanity’s off-world future a reality. Nothing reflects this rich diversity and ingenuity more than the distinguished speakers at this year’s event.
Scroll down to review this year’s speaker lineup and stay tuned for additional announcements as more speakers are confirmed.
Become an ASCEND speaker
The ASCEND Call for Content is open through 17 March 2020 and is accepting proposal for technical papers, tutorials, case studies, session leadership, and more in the following areas:
- Defining the Space Economy
- Education, Outreach, and Workforce Development
- Information Systems and Software
- National Science Priorities
- National Security Space
- Space Exploration Architectures and Enabling Infrastructures
- Space Life Sciences and Systems
- Space Policy and Law
- Space Resource Utilization
- Space Traffic Management and Integration
- Transformative Research and Technologies
Stay in orbit
Like all launches, we’re moving fast, and we want to take you along for the ride. Be the first to know about program updates, new speakers, promotions, and more.