Home > Experience
ASCEND is different than other space events
• Backed by AIAA, this is a politically and commercially neutral event, convened around the best practices of space science.
• No one else is putting this community together in this way—we are building from scratch and designing ASCEND without the legacy issues of some existing events.
• It’s not just about business; it’s about technical sessions, problem-solving, and building a community to advance our discovery of space.
• It’s accessible—Las Vegas is one of the most affordable and easy cities to get to and the most desirable in the world.
• It’s not about siloed “tracks” of content; it’s about interdisciplinary interaction addressing common issues.
• It’s not just about sharing new ideas; it’s about interacting with those ideas to make something happen.
• It’s focused on pushing the whole industry forward, not just one segment.
• It enables interaction and mutually beneficial relationships among industry partners and attendees.
The space community’s brightest minds, the nation’s greatest venue, and the industry’s most comprehensive itinerary.
Call for Content is now open
Building upon AIAA’s core expertise at the forefront of aerospace technology, ASCEND seeks to expand the space ecosystem and connect its stakeholders to learn, network, test, build, and problem solve together. ASCEND is calling for papers, presentations, and other inputs from a wide range of experts, including scientists, engineers, economists, educators, legal professionals, artists, investors, and entrepreneurs. We seek to explore emerging space-related applications and opportunities across all industries, including aerospace, agriculture, construction, entertainment, hospitality, manufacturing, mining, pharmaceuticals, telecommunications, and more.
The Engagement Zone (expo)
Gone are the days of endless concrete aisles and frustrating small talk. ASCEND is bringing together the world’s leading innovators, institutions, and enterprises to showcase the technology and ideas that will take us to a trillion-dollar industry.
Ready for success?
ASCEND is launching at the brand new CAESARS FORUM, opening in Las Vegas, Nevada in January 2020. CAESARS FORUM boasts over 300,000 square feet of meeting space, and over 100,000 square feet of outdoor plazas so you can enjoy the sun.
Las Vegas is home to affordable flights and hotels, limitless restaurant options, and some of the world’s most reputable aerospace institutions.
Stay in orbit
Like all launches, we’re moving fast, and we want to take you along for the ride. Be the first to know about program updates, new speakers, promotions, and more.