ASCEND Media Center
- ASCEND Announces Commercial Space Policy Event, 15 November
- ASCEND Unveils Visionary Agenda, Inspiring Speakers, and Community Spirit
- “Fast Forward,” ASCEND’s New On-Demand Interview Series, Envisions Our Off-World Future
- Apply Now for the ASCEND Space Traffic Management Diverse Dozen
- ASCEND Announces Initial Program for November Event
- 2021 ASCEND Guiding Coalition Announced
- ASCEND and NASA Accelerate Excitement for Perseverance Landing on Mars
Press Kit (coming soon)
ASCEND Press Pass
Get a front-row seat to your off-world future with an ASCEND Press Pass
Registration is open for journalists around the world to gain access to cover 2021 ASCEND, 8-10 November and 15-17 November. ASCEND will assess each press pass application on an individual basis to credential members of the media. You will be notified via email within one week of the status of your request. Submitting the press credential registration form does not guarantee that you will receive a press credential.
ASCEND Press Pass – Full Online Access, Live
8-10 November and 15-17 November
Experience the energy of ASCEND online, live during 8-10 November and 15-17 November. For maximum flexibility and access anywhere in the world, request the ASCEND Press Pass, live-streamed and on demand beginning 8 November. ASCEND Press Pass includes:
- Full access to the online platform.
- On-demand access to the online platform after the event ends on 17 November.
Need to Know
- Eligible: Reporters, editors, writers, news photographers, and online media, who work for a publication, news service, broadcast outlet, or news site that is regularly issued and published primarily for the dissemination of news.
- Ineligible: Marketing/advertising, sales, art directors, managers, publishers, analysts, consultants, and other non-editorial professionals of media organizations are NOT eligible for press credentials and should proceed to the Attendee Registration
Attend ASCEND In Person
ASCEND has reserved a limited quantity of press passes to attend ASCEND in person. Please do not make your travel arrangements before you are notified that your credentials have been approved. For media interested in attending in person in Las Vegas (15-17 November) or the East Coast Satellite (15 November), please email your request to Rebecca B. Gray, Senior Manager, Communications, AIAA, firstname.lastname@example.org.