Health and Safety
Keeping you safe at ASCEND
ASCEND in-person participants (in Las Vegas and Washington DC) must follow the following onsite health and safety protocols.
Prior to the Event:
Upload proof of full vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test prior to departing for ASCEND . A third-party vendor (IHP) will be used to collect and verify all vaccination and testing information.
- Proof of full vaccination may be uploaded here any time prior to arrival here.
- Note, booster shots are not required.
- For negative COVID-19 tests, please note the following:
- Test is to be taken no more than 72 hours prior to your arrival at the conference venue
- Test must be from a qualified laboratory (no at home tests are permitted) and include the following information:
- Your legal name matching your photo ID
- Your Date of Birth
- Name and location of laboratory where test was administered
- Collection Date
- Result Date
- Test Result
- Test may be PCR, Molecular or Antigen
- Upload negative COVID-19 test results here.
Please be aware that failure to submit either a full vaccination or a negative COVI-19 test will result in the inability to print your badge and denial to the conference area. There will be no exceptions.
A daily health attestation survey will be conducted by a third-party vendor (IHP) each morning from each participant. Once an attendee has completed their daily health check and temperature check, they will receive a colored wristband to identify they are safe to attend ASCEND for the day.
Masks are required indoors when not actively eating or drinking. Speakers/presenters can remove their mask during their presentation as long as they are socially distancing.
Social distancing will be strongly encouraged, and rooms will be sets with social distancing in mid when possible. There will be a variety of seating options available to meet your comfort level.
Sanitizer stations will be available throughout the event space.
If additional regulations are put in place by the state, county or country, they will be added to these protocol requirements.
If you have questions please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.